Receipt Remittance Form: Receipt Class List of Values Still Includes End Dated Records
(Doc ID 1266383.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARXRWMAI.FMB - Receipts
When creating a Remittance batch, and invoking the list of values for Receipt Method, the list of values still includes end-dated records.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Setup > Receipts > Receipt Classes
- Identify a receipt class that is associated to a Receipt Method that is end-dated
- Navigation: Receipts > Remittance
- Click on the list of values for Receipt Method and note that the end-dated Receipt Method in step 2 still appears in the list. Pick this receipt method.
- After picking an end-dated Receipt Method, if you navigate out of the Receipt Method field, you get the error:
Error: Value Entered is not valid for current field. Please re-enter
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.