Receipt Remittance Form: Receipt Class List of Values Still Includes End Dated Records
(Doc ID 1266383.1)
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 12.1.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:ARXRWMAI.FMB - Receipts
Steps to Reproduce:
- Responsibility: Receivables Manager
Navigation: Setup > Receipts > Receipt Classes
- Identify a receipt class that is associated to a Receipt Method that is end-dated
- Navigation: Receipts > Remittance
- Click on the list of values for Receipt Method and note that the end-dated Receipt Method in step 2 still appears in the list. Pick this receipt method.
- After picking an end-dated Receipt Method, if you navigate out of the Receipt Method field, you get the error:
Error: Value Entered is not valid for current field. Please re-enter
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
1. Bug Summary
2. Fixed File(s)
3. Recommended Patch(es)