Distributed Costing Does not Work for an Element
(Doc ID 1266579.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report:PAYRPCSR.RDF - Costing Summary Report
Costing is not distributing for an element that is set up for Distributed Costing. Why not?
1. Create 3 elements, X Y and Z
2. Y and Z are included in a distribution set named 'Test'. They are flagged as being distributed and linked to a payroll.
3. Element X is marked as Costed and linked to the distribution set 'Test'
4. Payroll is run which includes Element X and it pays amount 200.00
5. Run Costing. No Distribution of costing is occurring.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document