R12: AP: Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch 19637587 - GDF to Address Some Corruptions on Invoices
(Doc ID 1266869.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.8 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.9 to 12.2.9 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.7 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.10 to 12.2.10 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple Issues related to Invoice, Cancellation, Accounting are detected by user.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to Payables Responsibility and open the Invoice Workbench
- (N) Invoices > Entry > Invoice
- Query an Invoice
- Click on the [Actions] button
- Check option Validate or Account or Cancel
- Click [OK]
- If the invoice is affected by this issue, then the invoice will not Validate or account or cancel
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document