Error On Updating Contact Restrictions From Contact Center Form
(Doc ID 1267082.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Within Contact Center facing an error when a contact restriction is being updated(end dated) from the contact center form. This error occurs only for those records in hz_contact_restrictions that has source_table=HZ_PARTY_SITES. Any other record with source table = HZ_PARTIES
does not error out.
Error: "APP-AR-96282: Error: You cannot update column contact_level_table"
1. Login to Customer Support > Contact Center
2. Query for any customer ? Look under Relationships tab for any contacts
3. Copy the last name of any contact and paste it in the last name field of
the contact query section on the header. This should bring the contact
details as well.
4. Change View Details for from the company to the contact
5. Go to the Party Information Tab and select Contact Restrictions
6. Put an end date to any of the existing contact restrictions
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document