Deferred COGS Not Transferring To COGS Account After Running Generate COGS Recognition Events
(Doc ID 1267115.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deferred COGS not transferring to COGS Account after running Generate COGS Recognition Events. Standard costing is being used.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create, Book and Ship a Sales Order
2. Sales Order interfaced to AR and Invoice created.
3. Revenue recognition is run in AR
4. Cost > COGS Recognition > Run Collect Revenue Recognition Information
5. Cost > COGS Recognition > Generate COGS Recognition Events
6. When the Sales Order is viewed in Inventory > Material Transactions,
the distributions still show as Deferred COGS and NOT Cost Of Goods Sold..
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document