Deferred COGS Not Transferring To COGS Account After Running Generate COGS Recognition Events
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deferred COGS not transferring to COGS Account after running Generate COGS Recognition Events. Standard costing is being used.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create, Book and Ship a Sales Order
2. Sales Order interfaced to AR and Invoice created.
3. Revenue recognition is run in AR
4. Cost > COGS Recognition > Run Collect Revenue Recognition Information
5. Cost > COGS Recognition > Generate COGS Recognition Events
6. When the Sales Order is viewed in Inventory > Material Transactions,
the distributions still show as Deferred COGS and NOT Cost Of Goods Sold..
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms