Olm Cannot Play Scorm Type Of Online Learning Object
(Doc ID 1267332.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version :
Problem 1 :
SCORM type of learning object has been imported successfully to OLM via Import functionality to Content Server.
Offering and Class has been created and learner has enrolled successfully.
When learner pushes 'Play' button for class it opens normally Player -window.
After this user gets error message stating "Error initializing communications with LMS", after this HTTP 404 page is thrown.
"Error initializing communications with LMS",
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. learner pushes 'Play' button for class
2. opens normally Player -window
3. After this user gets error message
Problem 2 :
the users tested with different pc variations and customers own SCORM course:
- IE 6 + java 1.5 ’white screen’ problem occurs
- IE 6 + java 1.6 ’’white screen’ problem occurs
- IE 7 + java 1.6 problem does not occur
- IE 7 + java 1.5 problem does not occur (also IE 8 works)
- When launched directly from web browser in all above combinations, the SCORM course started normally.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document