When Assigning A Depot Repair Related Task To An 'Employee Resource' No Workflow Notification Is Generated.
(Doc ID 1267831.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When assigning a Depot Repair related task to an 'Employee resource' no workflow notification is generated.
Expect that the workflow notification be generated when clicked on Launch Workflow button.
1. Responsibility Depot Repair
2. Navigate to the Repair Order screen
3. Create a SR, and Repair Order
4. Create a Repair Task
5. Manually assign the Repair task
6. Trigger the 'Run Workflow' process
No workflow is fired.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document