View Related Shipment Smartlink From Driver Brings Up Out Of Box Screenset When Using Field Screensets
(Doc ID 1268381.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.2 to 6.1.4 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Selecting "View Related Shipments" From the Smartlink on the Driver Finder Results Screen, the default Buy Shipment Screenset is returned instead of the custom one defined in Field Screen Sets as expected.
1. Create a custom Buy Shipment Screenset with a custom results screen.
2. Set up Field Screen Sets for a particular User pointing to the custom Buy Shipment Screenset created.
1. Log into OTM 6.1.
2. Navigate to FLeet Management --> Driver Management --> Driver Manager.
3. Search for any Drive with shipments.
4. Right click the result and select "View Related Shipments" From the smartlink.
5. Note the default Buy Shipment Screenset is brought up instead of the custom one created and configured under Field Screen sets in User Access Manager.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document