Send / Modify Dispatch Pending Messages In Message Hub Do Not Have XML Content
(Doc ID 1268490.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.1.2 to 6.1.4 [Release 6.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On OTM version 6.1.2 - SEND / MODIFY DISPATCH Pending messages in Message Hub don't have any XML Content.
Expect the messages to be sent out with the correct information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Execute the ‘Send Dispatch’ action on a shipment which has a driver associated.
2. Please make sure that the driver Power Device association is not complete. The driver should have a power associated and the power is not associated to any device.
3. Execute the send dispatch action.
4. Go to the Message Hub and search for the outbound Send Dispatch message.
5. The message is in the Pending status since OTM did not find any associated Device.
6. The XML Content in the message manager does not have any XML .
7. Now associate a device to the power
8. On the Message Manager (point 5) Actions Process Message.
9. The message is now sent outbound. But this outbound message does not have any Work Assignment XML in it.
10. The same issue is applicable to Modify Dispatch also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document