Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.4 version, Oracle Advanced Benefits
Have created a new LE that should trigger when a dependent is found ineligible during the Maintain Designee Eligibility process. It is not triggering for either the employee or the dependent.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Life Event 'Dependent No Longer Eligible' with the following details:
- Type = Personal
- Occurred Date Determination = Day after Event Occurred
- Related Person Change - Dependent No Longer Eligible
- Table Name - BEN_ELIG_DPNT;
- Column Name - DPNT_INELIG_FLAG;
- Old Value - No;
- New Value - Yes
2. For an Employee, ex. Emp1 already holding benefits for his contact ex. Contact1, navigate to Enter and Maintain > Contact button and end date the contact Contact1.
3. Run the Maintain Designee Process for employee Emp1. Output shows that the contact, Contact1 has been processed properly.
4. For Emp1, navigate to the Benefits Service Center > View Person Life Events > Potential Life Event tab - 'Dependent No Longer Eligible' life event is NOT triggered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms