Service: Reported Time Not Showing According To Client Timezone Profile At User Level
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With timezone conversions enabled the Service Request form does not correctly display the Client Timezone as defined in the Client Timezone profile.
With the profile set to timezone A at site level and timezone B at User level, the Service Request form displays Timezone A in the "Reported" field and timezone B in the "Incident Date" field.
Expect both fields to be based on the same timezone as set in the profile.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Field Service Manager, Vision Operations>Profile System Values
2. Set ENABLE_TIMEZONE_CONVERSIONS to "Yes"
3. Set Client Timezone to "A" at Site level and "B" at user level
4. Field Service Manager, Vision Operations>Create Service Requests
5. Form opens with time "A" in the "Reported" field and time "B" in the Incident Time" field
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms