No Notification Sent to Employees when Managers Approve Scorecards
(Doc ID 1269136.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when a manager approves a scorecard, the employee does not receive any notification.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Employee Self-Service > Talent Management > Setting Objectives task
- Employee update scorecard and send objective to the Manager
- Manager self service responsibility
- Approve employee’s objective
- Employee do not get any (Objective confirmation) notification from application
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document