R12: AP: Line Level Approval Status of Debit Memo Created Using RTS Functionality is Wrongly set as Required
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invoice header approval status of debit memo created using RTS functionality is "Not Required", while the line level approval status is "Required".
line level approval status of debit memo created using RTS functionality should be "Not Required".
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set approval for invoices in payables options approval tab.
2. Set "Create Debit Memo from RTS Transaction" for the site, in supplier setup.
3. Enter a PO and receive the PO.
4. Perform a return of goods.
5. Debit memo RTS invoice should get created.
6. Header level approval status should be "Not Required".
7. Line level approval status also should be "Not Required" but is Required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms