After Patch 7428489 Ipayment Scheduler Batch Close Also Warning Status If No Ack File
(Doc ID 1269693.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, FC Core
When attempting to run scheduler concurrent program with parameter BATCHCLOSE
the concurrent program ends with Warning status .
Acknowledgment file for the given batch is not yet generated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
(you can use first a standard forms responsibility eg System Admlinistrator)
2. Navigate to the Find Requests window.
3. Click Submit a New Request to open the Submit a New Request window.
4. Select the Single Request option.
5. In the Name field, select the iPayment Scheduler from the list of values.
6. Specify the list of tasks that the scheduler has to perform.
7. Click Submit.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users get a warning even when not justified as no acknowledgement file is required for iPayment scheduler with BATCHCLOSE option.
What is the designed functionality ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document