Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 25-Dec-2015***
On : 220.127.116.11 version,
Performance problem when clicking on INVOICES button
to retrieve the invoices form the Invoice batches form.
Also , there is a performance problem when
going from one invoice to the next one.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to AP responsibility
2. Navigate to Invoices: Entry: Invoice Batches
3. In the Invoice Batches form, query by batch name
4. Click the INVOICES button
5. The form retrieved the invoices after 4 minutes
6. The cursor is on the first invoice
7. Click the down arrow key to go to the next invoice
8. It took 2 minutes to go to the next invoice
The SQL statement that is taking most of the time is the following:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms