Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.0.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 3-Apr-2015***
Find that Assignment Manager does not take in account JTF Calendar Appointments.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Configure a service request task to use Assignment Manager to resolve available resources via a territory.
2. There are a few resources share a group calendar.
3. The submission of the SR and the task is fine and then click 'Schedule Task' to go to the Gantt chart in the Assignment Manager.
4. Searching by territory then shows the next available slot for the remainder Resources, which is expected.
5. Each of the resources only has access to the tasks via JTF HTML Calendar responsibility.
The assigned Tasks can be viewed in the daily calendar.
The Resource can add personal appointments to the calendar this is OK too.
However, if an appointment is used to block out a period of time to show that a User is unavailable (i.e on holiday or busy elsewhere), the Assignment Manager does not pick up on this and assigns the task within this period.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms