Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Asset Management
Find that Billed But Not Paid amount, on a termination quote, is generated correctly if the termination quote is a Full Termination and it does not generate correctly for a Partial Termination if there is a Credit Memo created and applied to the asset. OKL_AM_CALC_QUOTE_STREAM_PVT is not calculating the same for a partial termination as it is for a full termination and is inaccurate when there has been a Credit Memo for the asset.
Billed but Not Paid amount is being reduced by the Credit Memo amount which is already applied previously.
Expect the same calculation to be performed for a partial termination as it is done for full termination.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a multi-asset lease contract
2. Book the contract
3. Bill and accrue the contract.
4. Create a credit memo and Apply the credit memo to that asset.
5. Create a partial termination quote for this asset.
6. Review the amounts, the Billed But Not Paid amount will be off by the amount of the applied credit memo which is incorrect.
If you do a FULL termination quote for this contract, it will NOT be short the amount of the applied credit memo.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms