Depot Repair: All Debriefs Use The Inventory Transaction Type ’Field Service Usage/Recovery’
(Doc ID 1270749.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ConcurrentProgram:CSFUPDATE - CSF:Update Debrief Lines
Find that when debriefing (from Depot Repair) the resulting inventory transaction type is defined as ’Field Service Usage’ and not as ’Depot Repair Usage’.
Expect the inventory transaction type to be ’Depot Repair Usage’ since the Depot Repair module was used to repair the product.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open a Service Request (Depot Repair > Repair Orders).
- Open a Repair Order. This creates the RMA with the repair item.
- Receive product into inventory (Inventory > Transactions > Receiving).
- Debrief the Repair Order. (Depot Repair > Repair Orders).
- Ship the product back to the customer. (Order management super user > Shipping > Transactions).
- Verify the transaction details in Inventory (Inventory > Transactions > Material Transactions).
- Verify that the transaction type for that Repair Order is ’Field Service Usage’.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document