TeleService: Error Updating Log and Notes - FRM-41837 Error raising tab page TASKS
(Doc ID 1270789.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to Release 12.1.2, there is an error while updating Log and Notes for a service request.
- Service default tab is set to Product Coverage
- SR Tasks is not used and the Tasks tab has been disabled via Menu Exclusion.
Steps to reproduce:
(N) Find Service Request
- Search for a SR
- Enter a Note in Log and Notes (B), making sure that the All flag is checked on that form.
=> The FRM-41837 error appears and pulls the ghost of the Tasks tab.
1. FRM-41837 Error raising tab page TASKS
2. HZ_API_NULL_PARAMETER_RECEIVED (P_SOURCE_TZ_ID=0) (P_DEST_TZ_ID=) (P_SOURCE_DAY_TIME= < Date>)
What it Works:
Re-querying the SR removes the error.
If the 'All' flag is not checked and the Tasks tab is not checked, the issue does not occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document