Purchase Order Approval Notification: Document Amount Appears Without Thousands Separator
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 18.104.22.168
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
2. Create a purchase order for an amount of 10,000
3. Submit the document for approval
4. As approver navigate to the Notification Summary
5. The generated notification does not display the thousands separator and the notification might look like:
Vision Operations - Standard Purchase Order 24661 for USD 10000.00 requires your approval.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms