Purchase Order Approval Notification: Document Amount Appears Without Thousands Separator
(Doc ID 1270834.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When submitting a purchase order for approval the generated notification displays the purchase order amounts without thousands separator.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchase Orders > Purchase Orders
2. Create a purchase order for an amount of 10,000
3. Submit the document for approval
4. As approver navigate to the Notification Summary
5. The generated notification does not display the thousands separator and the notification might look like:
Vision Operations - Standard Purchase Order 24661 for USD 10000.00 requires your approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document