After Upgrading From 11.5 to R12, Cannot Drill Down to Projects Details from General Ledger for Upgraded Transactions
(Doc ID 1270894.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Project Costing - Version 12.1.2 and later
Oracle Grants Accounting - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When upgrading to Release 12 from an 11.5.10
When trying to drilldown on accounts from General Ledger, Account, the details do not appear for upgraded data.
1. In General Ledger Responsibility:
2. Select Account Activity for an account that has projects transactions charged to it.
3. Click the Show Details Button
4. Select a period and select the Journal Details button
5. Select a Batch and select the Drilldown Button
6. Select a transaction and select Show Details - A self service web page opens with no data in it.
Upgrade from Release 11. 5 to Release 12
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document