CMCTCM Cost Manager Is Not Spawning Cost Workers and not Processing Transactions
(Doc ID 1271025.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:WIPTXRSC.FMB - Resource Transactions
Form:INVTVTXN.FMB - View Transactions
Form:WIPTISFM.FMB - Move Transactions Interface
Form:INVTVTMP.FMB - View Pending Transactions
You have many pending material and resource transactions and cost worker will not launch (no errored transactions)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. INV: Transactions: Material Transactions: Choose org
2. Null/Blank the from date
3. Choose no from the costed field List Of Values (LOV) in the lower right of the form
5. Many uncosted material transactions
1. WIP: Resource Transactions: Pending Resource Transactions
3. Many pending material transactions
There are some errored/unprocessed rows in the WIP_MOVE_TXN_INTERFACE table (Pending move transactions) and/or the MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS_TEMP table (Pending Inventory Transactions).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document