Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Application Object Library - Version 11.5.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon saving a change made to the description field in the Territories form (FNDNLDTI), the FND_TERRITORIES_VL.iso_territory_code field is set to NULL.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Territories form (FNDNLDTI.fmb ).
2. Responsibility: System Administrator.
3. Navigation: Install > Territories.
4. Query a record in FND_TERRITORIES_VL that has a value in iso_territory_code.
5. Query that same territory in the Territories forms.
6. Change its description.
7. Now query again in FND_TERRITORIES_VL and you will notice that the iso_territory_code was set to null.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms