HTTP 400 Bad Request Error When Returning From iProcurement Punchout Session
(Doc ID 1271212.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 11.5.10 through Release 12.1.3, errors occur when a user attempts to return to the iProcurement session after performing a punchout to a supplier.
In Internet Explorer, the title bar shows "HTTP 400 Bad Request".
The error page shows the following text:
The webpage cannot be found
Most likely causes:
- There might be a typing error in the address.
- If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
What you can try:
- Retype the address.
- Go back to the previous page.
- Go to and look for the information you want.
- More information
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using the iProcurement responsibility.
2. From the Shopping home page, click on a link to connect to a punchout store. This redirects the user to the supplier's web site.
3. From the punchout supplier's web site, search for an item to request and add it to cart.
4. When clicking the Checkout button on the supplier's site, instead of returning to the iProcurement application and adding the punchout item to the iProcurement shopping cart, an error page appears.
Due to this issue, users cannot request items from punchout suppliers.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document