How to Allow a New Manager to See An In-Process Appraisal for Transferred (In Progress) Employees?
(Doc ID 1272425.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to Allow a New Manager to See An In-Process Appraisal for Transferred Employees?
Consider the following hierarchy :
- E (Employee) reports to A (Manager)
- A (Manager) resigns)
- E reports to B (Manager)
The user perform the step below :
- Log in to Self Service as Manager (B)
- Select Manager Self Service > Appraisals.
- In the Appraisals Summary Page , click on "View Appraisals in People Hierarchy"
- Select employee "E" , and hit on Action
- Select suitable appraisal from the "View Appraisals Page"
- Hit Update icon and change the "Main Appraiser".
If any of the above icons/buttons are not rendered , go to Personalize Page to render it on
When the user gets to step 5 all he can see are completed appraisals for the employee (E) and no appraisals in progress. He has personalised the update icon on but of course this is greyed out as only completed appraisals are displayed.
The new Manager (B) who is now the Main Appraiser is therefore unable to update the appraisal for the transferred employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document