Sales Order Line Status Changing To Supply Eligible After Partial Shipments
Last updated on MAY 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Oracle Order Management - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Found that duplicate work orders are created for the split order line, split line created due to partial shipment of the ATO orders. The wip job and reservation of sales order line having partially complete quantity is removed and line status of split line is set back 'Supply Eligible'.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create sales order with an ATO item ordered qty 10 and book.
- Progress order
- Complete the partial quantity of wip job. Complete 7 qty of wip job.
- Execute pick release.
- Execute ship confirm. Ship partial.
- Execute interface trip stop SRS program.
- The new sales order line which gets created for the remaining sales order quantity.
- The line status goes back to supply eligible and the linkage between the sales order and work order is broken.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms