Item Revision Level UDA Attributes Can Not Be Updated Unexpectly In Child Organizations
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User Defined Attributes (UDA's) in Change Management is not allowing update on some records. The issue random.
1. Create Engineering Change Order (ECO)
2. Enter Line
3. Click on Attribute Hyperlink
4. Choose Change Management Attribute in Drop Down
5. Click GO
6. Click Update
7. Next screen should show 2 attributes, a check box and a text field.
8. Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't.
Sometimes if Users log out and then back it will work.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms