Parts Requirement Creating Requisitions With Blank transferred_to_oe_flag
(Doc ID 1272954.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Parts Requirement are causing order import to be stuck when order has been created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the 'Create Parts Requirement' screen click on 'Create Order'
2. Find the requisition created through Order Organizer
3. Go to Error Correction -> No requisition stuck
4. Run Create Internal Order
5. Go to Error Correction -> Requisition in Order Import
Applied latest PO patches
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document