Pay On Receipt Autoinvoice Generates Multiple Invoices Number For The Same Vendor And Packing Slip Number
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:POXPOIV - Pay On Receipt AutoInvoice
On : 12.1.1 version, Receiving Functions
Multiple invoices can be generated for the same Vendor with the same Packing Slip although the "Invoice Summary Level" on the Vendor Site is set to Packing Slip.
Expectations are that only one invoice is automatically generated for the same vendor and the same Packing Slip number based on Invoice Summary Level setting.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set vendor site invoice summary level 'Packing Slip'
2. Create PO
3. Create Receipt #1 against the PO with packing slip 'p1' at receipt header
4. Create Receipt #2 against the PO with packing slip 'p1' at receipt header
6. Submit request 'Pay on receipt' ,
7. There are two invoices created
Due to this issue, 2 Invoice are generated by the Pay On Receipt as one is expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms