RVTOO-010: Subroutine rvtooperation() returned error
(Doc ID 1274062.1)
Last updated on JULY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 4-April-2015***
On : 12.0.0 version, Receiving Functions
1. When attempting to return fixed price shop floor receipts in iProcurement, the following error occurs:
Cause: Subroutine rvtooperation() returned an internal error.
2. When attempting to receive PO, the following error occurs
RVTTH-448: Subroutine ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called in Package RCV_AccEvents_PVT
Procedure Create_ReceiveEventsStatement -140 returned error
3. When attempting to receive/deliver, the following error occurs:
On : 12.1.2 version, Receiving Functions
When attempting to receive a Purchase Order with destination shop floor for an outside processing operation of an ATO item, the following error occurs.
RVTBM-008: Subroutine rvtbm_immediate_mngr() returned error
RVTBM-120: Subroutine rvtptcontrol() returned error
On : 12.1.3 version, Receiving Functions
When attempting to receipt to shop floor the Receiving Transaction Processor completes with error
Line 423 RVTPT:040 Status is Error
Line 443 RVTPT:041 Error in rvtptdoactions
Line 446 - 454 'RVTOO-010: Subroutine rvtooperation() returned error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create and release an EAM work order with OSP resource item
- In operating unit HDQ that is the OU of above work order, create manually purchase requisition for that OSP item, then autocreate PO, then receipt to shop floor successful
- In another operating unit TND, create manually purchase requisition for that OSP item, then autocreate PO, then receipt to shop floor, Receiving Transaction Processor completed with error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document