Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 03-Jul-2012***
1. On 12.1.1 the Application Support(Obsolete) is available while creating Responsibilities: Should these responsibilities be terminated?
2. Does it mean for future releases there is a need to terminate Support (obsolete) and recreate new responsibilities with ‘Service’ instead?
3. Why has Support become obsolete and what are the implications of leaving all of our current responsibilities mapped to this application?
4. Exactly which related functionalities are not likely to work properly after the upgrade, Is there any documentation covering this for known issues.
5. Why has "Support" become obsolete and what are the implications of leaving current responsibilities mapped to this application?
6. Are we Supported in R12 if we do not change application mapping to Service?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms