Application "Support (Obsolete)": What Are The Implications On Release 12?
(Doc ID 1274082.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. On 12.1.1 the Application 'Support (obsolete)' is available while creating Responsibilities: Should these responsibilities be terminated?
2. Does it mean for future releases there is a need to terminate Support (obsolete) and recreate new responsibilities with ‘Service’ instead?
3. Why has Support become obsolete and what are the implications of leaving all of our current responsibilities mapped to this application?
4. Exactly which related functionalities are not likely to work properly after the upgrade, Is there any documentation covering this for known issues.
5. Why has "Support" become obsolete and what are the implications of leaving current responsibilities mapped to this application?
6. Does Support continues for Release 12 if a customer does not change the Application Mapping to Service?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document