Trade Mangement Claim Type Descriptive Flexfield Doesn't Save Value
(Doc ID 1274330.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Descriptive Flexfields (DFF) are not visible through the Trade Management Screens.
Claim Types DFF does not store the value in table.
Steps to Reproduce
- Enable the DFF at Claim Types and used Attribute1.
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Claims
- Defined new Claim type and updated DFF value
- Reopen the claim Type.
- DFF value doesn't display.
- Check the Attribute1 in OZF_CLAIM_TYPES_ALL_B table for the claim type id. Attribute1 is NULL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document