Renewal Consolidation Is Not Working
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, Service contract Renewals
Renewal consolidation does not seem to work at all after applying patches 9930496 and 10071980.
#1. The concurrent request ends in a normal status but there are errors in the log file.
#2. The renewal consolidation is failing when the Target Contract Effective start date is changed to accommodate the source contract line start date upon renewal
The issue#1 can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Contract Navigator, select a target contract, right-click and select Renewal Consolidation
2. Click Query Source
3. Select the source contract and click Select Line.
4. Then click Submit.
5. Review the 'Service Contracts Concurrent Program for Renewal Consolidation' request. Completed without any error.
6. But in the Renewal Consolidation window the see '??' against the source contract.
The issue#2 can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. There is a line in a contract that falls out of the effectivity period.
2. Target Contract Header Start: 01-JAN-2011 Contract End: 31-DEC-2011
3. Source Contract Start: 11-SEP-2010 Contract End: 01-NOV-2010
4. Changed target header start date to 01-NOV-2010 end date remained 31-DEC-2011.
5. Re-ran query source to pick up new line.
6. Selected and Submitted.
7. Renewal Consolidation ended in error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms