Cannot Default the Primary Product UOM In Offer Discount Rules
(Doc ID 1274903.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot default the primary product UOM in the UOM column when a Product is selected in the Trade Management Offers screen.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: Oracle Trade Management User
- Navigation: Trade Planning > Offers
- Create or select existing Off-Invoice offer (any type of offer)
- Goto the Discount Rule section
- Enter Product line, users must select UOM from list of values (LOV)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document