Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to communicate certain purchase orders via XML Gateway with P-Card information, the cardholder name and the expiration date is no longer in ap_cards_all view.
If a PO is created without P-Card then it successfully transmits the cXML to the supplier.
ORA-31011: XML parsing failed
ORA-19202: Error occurred in XML processing
LPX-00115: Warning: element "PCard" is missing required attribute "number' Error at line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition in iProcurement, entering the PCard
2. Save and submit for approval
3. PO is created from the requisition and approved
4. cXML generation fails in error which can be seen in the Transaction Monitor. (This is assuming Trading partner is setup in XML Gateway as well as Supplier in PO)
5. Drill down on the appropriate Document ID for the Internal Transaction Typ: PO which has a Generation Status: Warning
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms