Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payables Invoices Entry form - APXINWKB
If a Prepayment invoice is paid with multiple checks and those Payments are voided, incorrect Amount Remaining is displayed on the Scheduled Payments tab in the Invoice Workbench for that Prepayment.
Steps to reproduce
1. Login as AP user and open the Invoices Workbench.
2. Create a Prepayment. Then validate and pay it.
3. Go to the Payments Workbench
4. Create a Quick Payment for the Invoice which pays the invoice partially.
5. Create a second Quick Payment the same invoice which pays the rest of the invoice.
6. The Scheduled Payments tab now correctly shows an Amount Paid and a correct amount remaining (zero amount).
7. Cancel both Payments. The Amount Paid now must be displayed as zero, which is correct, but the Amount Remaining in the Scheduled Payments tab shows an amount different than zero.
8. Try to pay the Prepayment Invoice again and only an amount up to the remaining amount will be allowed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms