Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to add account information in Organization Classification for "Inventory Organization" the following error occurs.
APP-PER-51938: The system cannot find the program unit being called. This could be because the application API pre-processor has not been run.
Contact your system administator quoting the following details:
Error ORA-6508 in API module create_organization at hook Before Process.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to XX HRMS Manager responsibility - Work Structure->Organization->Description
2. Search 'XX Enterprise' organization
3. Add into Organization Classifications- Name-Inventory Organization
4. Others->Accounting Information
5. Set of Books- XX Set of Books
6. Legal Entity- XX LE
7. Operating Unit- XX OU
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms