On Return to Supplier Transactions, Serial Number List of Values (LOV) Does Not Show Any Serials
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.2.4 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:RCVTXERE.FMB - Enter Returns
Form:RCVRCERC.FMB - Enter Receipts
Users cannot return serial controlled item (received through RMA) to supplier. List of values does not show the serial number. Attempting to enter manually fails with "FRM-40212:Invalid value for field FM_SERIAL_NUMBER"
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a Sales Order with Serial controlled item
- Purchase Order is created to fulfill that Sales Order
- Item received against that PO with the Serial number
- Item is shipped out with same serial number
- RMA created to take the item back from customer--RMA received with same Serial number
- While doing Return to Supplier that serial number is not visible in the Serial Number List of Values. Entering the same manually results in FRM-40212 error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms