Credit Check Hold Not Happened At Order Line Level When Complete Launch Pick Release
(Doc ID 1275805.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having Credit Checking Rule set at Picking, Credit Check Rule at Order Line Level with "Open receivables days" as 0.
But when pick release, the order does not go on hold when it over credit limit.
This only happen when receipt was applied in AR.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Order 4000118 went to on Credit Check hold with credit exposure as -$700.
2. Then client apply Receipt in AR for $2000.
3. Run initialize summery report
4. Run Credit Exposure Report, available amount shows $1300
5. Created new order 4000119 with order amount $1500.
6. Book the order, run pick release.
7. The order does not go on hold, as it should be because it is over $1300.
8. Run Credit Exposure Report, available amount still show $1300.
Also noticed that, if the Credit Checking Rule set at Booking, then it works perfectly.
Why it is not working for pick release?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document