TeleService - Address Flexfield: Value CA for Segment STATE does not exist in the Value Set AS_LOC_STATE
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 11.5]
Oracle Customer Care - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 16-SEP-2014***
Created a new responsibility pointing to a different Operating Unit and Set of Books.
- In the Contact Center there is an error when trying to select addresses.
- When trying to create a new Address, the LOV for State is empty.
Value CA for the flexfield segment State does not exist in the value set AS_LOC_STATE.
The error can reference any other US State.
- No new address style was created.
- In Contact Center > Address tab, try to enter an US address.
- Select Country = United States
=> Got the error.
- In 'Edit Customer', edit the Address.
- The State LOV is empty.
=> No entries found for List of Values.
- Created new Responsibility pointing to a CANADA Operating Unit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms