11.5: WebADI Budget: "To Period - Please select a period range that is valid for the budget" When Budget Year Has 53 Periods
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use WebADI Budget Integrator to upload budget amounts, an error is received during the entry of parameters:
Please resolve the following error to continue.
1. To Period - Please select a period range that is valid for the budget.
2. Download parameters are not complete.
Enter additional information for this content.
This happens when attempting to select a From/To period range for one year that encompasses 53 periods.
Steps to recreate the problem:
- Change responsibility to Desktop Integration:
- Select “Create Document” and viewer as “Excel 2003”. Click “Next”:
- Select “General Ledger-Budgets” integrator ans click “Next
- Layout as “Default”. Click “Next”:
- Content as “GL Budget Interface”. Click “Next”:
- Select Content: Select Content Parameters:
- Mapping: Default Mapping
- Select Organization, Budget and Currency
- From Period: Week-01-09
- To Period: Week-53-09
- Click “Continue”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms