Requisition Approval Errors With PO_REQAPPROVAL_ACTION.RESERVE_DOC When Using AME With Encumbrance
(Doc ID 1277855.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When approving a Purchase Requisition (PR) using AME with encumbrance the following error occurs:
Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_REQAPPROVAL_ACTION.RESERVE_DOC, REQAPPRV, 1783-2673, 239674, RUN)
Errors only occur when Encumbrance and AME are used
If the requisition is already reserved, the approval completes without error,
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login as preparer / requester
2. Create requisition where encumbrance is enabled
3. Submit the requisition for approval
4. Login as approver, and approve the requisition
5. Login as preparer and see the requisition is stuck IN PROCESS
6. View the workflow and see the workflow stuck at Reserve Document
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!