Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update a primary address, the following occurs.
Cause: The procedure hr_entry.get_eligibility_period has created an error at Step 4
Action: Contact your system administrator quoting the procedure hr_entry.get_eligibility_period has created an error and Step 4
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. US Super HRMS Manager responsibility
2. People > Enter and Maintain > Address >
3. Add a Home address with 8771 Main Street, West Olive, MI 49460 - effective 12/29/2XXX.
4. End date the previous primary address 12/28/2XXX.
5. Mark this new address primary. > Save - error is received
This problem is on one specific person. If this address is added to someone else, the error is NOT received.
This exact issue has been observed in multiple cases and has always been determined to be a data issue.
Customer will run EBS Human Capital Management (HCM) Person Analyzer (<Note:1675487.1>)to check the data.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms