Reprice - Line Activity Is Not Working As Expected Regarding Modifiers for Booked Event
Last updated on MAY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 11.5 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:OEXOEORD.FMB - Sales Orders
Order is not being repriced at fullfillment.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1.Copied the seeded line workflow "Line Flow - Generic, with Repricing at
renamed it. Modified the workflow activity attributes for the reprice line
Seeded value for Repricing Date is set to Fulfillment Date.
Changed this to actual shipment date.
Seeded value Repricing Event is set to 'Price'.
Changed this to 'LINE'.
Changed Honor calculate price flag to No.
2. Assigned the custom workflow to the line transaction type. Assigned the
line transaction type to the Order transaction type.
3. Created a SO and booked it in OM with the line type.
4. The offers that had been created and approved in Trade Management(prior to
SO entry) get applied to the line as promotion modifiers, as expected.
5. Changed the list price of the item. Created a new offer and approved it
in Trade Management. The SO line qualifies for this offer. The pricing phase
is 80, Booked. And the Reprice event has been added to this phase.
6. Pick and Ship the SO line.
7. Run workflow background process. The line status is "Pending Pre-billing
acceptance". Theworkflow status has gone past the "Reprice-Line" activity.
The Reprice -Line activity completed normal.
8. The list price change is reflected in the SO line. The new modifier that
was created in step 5 did NOT get applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms