HTTP 400 Bad Request Error Running Program Information Diagnostic for Advanced Benefits
Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the Program Information diagnostic test for Advanced Benefits > Advanced > Activity, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility Oracle Diagnostics Tool.
2. Select the Advanced tab and select the "Advanced Benefits" Application from the drop down.
3. Click the Activity expand icon.
4. Click the Program Information link.
5. Enter the appropriate Responsibility ID, Program Id and As At Date.
6. Click the Run Test button.
- Error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms