INVTOTRX - Maintain Lot DFF Disabled On Transact Move Order Form
(Doc ID 1279974.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Form:INVTOTRX.FMB - Transact Move Orders
"Maintain Lot" Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) is disabled on the Transact Move Order Form (INVTOTRX).
1. Navigate to Oracle inventory > Move orders > Transact move orders
2. Find a move order.
3. Click on "View/Update allocations" button.
4. Provide the Subinventory
5. Click on the Lot/Serial button.
6. Open the Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) from the right hand side.
7. See the flexfields are disabled.
Have very high volume of data.
In this example, the flexfield is critical because it trackes Serial numbers "from" and "to". (Serial number DFF are used because of performance considerations. There are too many serial numbers and performance is too slow using traditional serial numbers in MTL_SERIAL_NUMBERS. The DFF is a workaround for faster performance.)
1. Applied <Patch 10243922> and then noticed the issue.
2. Tried <Patch 9371558> but the issue remained.
Abstract: Consolidated Inventory Convergence Patch as of April, 2010.
The patch gave file version: INVTOTRX.fmb 120.51.12010000.17
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document