Internal Requisition With Multiple Deliver To Locatons Fails To Import With Error "You Are Trying To Insert An Existing Order"
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version: 22.214.171.124
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:POCISO - Create Internal OrdersConcurrentProgram:OEOIMP - Order Import
to location that is tied to the same customer but for different addresses, only one
header record is being populated into the Order Management Interface tables. But mulitple
are required as multiple sales orders are needed to accommodate each deliver-to-location/customer association.
You are trying to insert an existing order or update an order that does not exist. Please enter a correct operation code.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create two locations used as Internal Location
2. Using Purchasing responsibility navigate to Setup->Organizations->Locations
3. Setup Location 1 and Location 2
4. Create a single customer with two addresses
- Address 1 - Ship To - tied to Location 1
- Address 2 - Ship To - tied to Location 2
5. Create an internal Reqisition - having two lines - referencing the two locations
- Line 1 - Location 1
- Line 2 - Location 2
6. Execute the Create Internal Orders
7. Execute the Import Orders process in Order Management.
8. Navigate to Order Management - Order Import ->Corrections
9 Can see error in report details "You are trying to insert an existing order"
9. Query on the Order Lines data and find that there is an orphaned record
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms