French Deductible Vat Report Not Ok When Canceling Invoice On Other Period
(Doc ID 1280646.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financials for EMEA - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report:JEFRTXDC.RDF - French Deductible VAT Declaration Report
Find French deductible VAT report is changing when a invoice is canceled in a different period
Expect the report to stay the same for the period when the invoice was created and accounted, and then for the period it was canceled that period should contain the cancellation information.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an invoice on a specific period. AUG-10 for example.
2. Select DEB code in Header sub type
3. Validate the invoice and create accounting
4. Close AP and GL for AUG-10
5. Run French deductible VAT report for AUG-10
This Invoice appears in French deductible VAT report as expected. Fiscal value is declared to the French fiscal administration.
6. Cancel this invoice in SEP-10.
7. Run French deductible VAT report for AUG-10.
French deductible report for AUG-10 has changed, this invoice is no longer included
8. Run French Deductible VAT report for SEP-10
The invoice is not included, expected negative amount for this invoice
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot get a correct report to send to tax authorities
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document