BEE Spreadsheet Interface Upload Error - Invalid Descriptive Flexfield (DFF):The descriptive flexfield has too many segments
Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create batch element entry lines by using BEE Spreadsheet Interface, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Mass Information Exchange: MIX > BEE Spreadsheet Interface
- Search for a Batch Header, then select Create Lines and click Process
- Enter any element entry name and click Go
- Launch the Excel and enter the Batch Lines in the Excel
- Upload the data in Excel by going to Oracle > Upload in Excel toolbar
- Upload fails. Error Message: Invalid descriptive flexfield. The descriptive flexfield has too many segments for Element Entry Information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms