APP-JL-62163 Message Appears For All Receipt Applications
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version: 11.5.0 to 126.96.36.199 - Release: 11.5.0 to 11.5.10
Information in this document applies to any platform.
APP-JL-62163: This is an overdue invoice. Interest needs to be computed. Please open the global flexfield for interest calculation.
The message appears even if the "Additional Information for Brazil" flexfield does not show interest for the invoice in question.
1. Verify that "Additional Information for Brazil" flexfield does not show interest for invoice
2. Create receipt
3. Apply to invoice
4. Save application
5. Error APP-JL-62163 appears
6. Click OK
7. Go to Show Field and select field "()"
8. Input zero for both interest calculated and earned
9. Save. Save is successful.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms