APP-JL-62163 Message Appears For All Receipt Applications
(Doc ID 1281665.1)
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 11.5.0 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5.0 to 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When applying receipt to an invoice, the following message always appears:
APP-JL-62163: This is an overdue invoice. Interest needs to be computed. Please open the global flexfield for interest calculation.
The message appears even if the "Additional Information for Brazil" flexfield does not show interest for the invoice in question.
1. Verify that "Additional Information for Brazil" flexfield does not show interest for invoice
2. Create receipt
3. Apply to invoice
4. Save application
5. Error APP-JL-62163 appears
6. Click OK
7. Go to Show Field and select field "()"
8. Input zero for both interest calculated and earned
9. Save. Save is successful.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document